woensdag 16 oktober 2013

Ooooh that's my jam!

Hello everyone

The last couple of days I've noticed that there's always the same song stuck in my head. So I thought it would be nice to share that song with you, along with other songs I like at the moment.

The first song I can't get out of my head is called If I die yong by The band Perry. I had heard of it before, but didn't listen to it for a while. But last week, there was a new episode of Glee, and Santana, one of the characters, sang this song. Remembering how good this song was, I searched it again on Youtube, and now I'm listening to it non-stop.


The Band Perry


Santana singing If I die yong on Glee

Other songs I like right now are Roar by Katy Perry, One Direction's Summer Love, Demi Lovato her song called Neon Lights, Wings by Little Mix, and also Talk Dirty, a song of Jason Derulo and of course Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus is still one of my favorites.






So, why not go check out these songs? This was it for today. Maybe I'll do one like this again another time.
We'll see you next time!

-P.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten