zondag 3 november 2013

Our Halloween Party!

Hi guys

Halloween was a few days ago, but we hadn't find the time to write about our party yet which I apologize for. But now I've sat down to just do it.

These are our costumes and some of the guests with their awesome costumes! I must say that every single one of them had done their best.


Phara and I

Marlies and one of the guests

Check our photobomb on the background of this picture! I don't know why, but I love this photo too much for so many reasons.

I must also thank Marlies so much for taking such beautiful pictures. You can recognize them with the sign she put on all of them on the right under corner.





Poop hasn't much to do with Halloween...

No party without snacks and drinks! We tried to stay in the Halloween theme. All our snacks were given a name. Random sweets were called 'Werewolf Hair', 'Slimy Hell', 'Trick or Treats' 'Headless bears' and so on. (Yeah we actually cut all of our gummybears heads off... we're murderers)




There were other names like 'Pumpkin Puke' 'Human Brains' 'Devil's tail' It was so fun to come up with these names.




We also baked two cakes, but we totally forgot to actually give them to our guests... My brother didn't mind this at all :D




Last but not least, we wanted to carve a pumpkin. I kinda enjoyed carving our pumpkin, I'd call him Carl... don't know why though. Anyway, Carl has got a little brother too. My brother made Carl Junior.  Aren't they beautiful?
(On this picture Carl looks red, but I promise he's a real orange pumpkin, no fakey!) 

Carl and Carl Junior
You can also check out our decorations here

We'll see you next time!
-G.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten