zondag 3 november 2013

Our Halloween Party Decoration



Hello everyone

As you know, we were going to throw a Halloween party, but that takes a lot of work.

Wednesday, the day before, we started to clean the room where the party would take place. It was in the daycare of my mom, so there were a lot of toys, drawings and other stuff that had to be replaced by Halloween items we bought or made ourselves to use as decoration.

How it always looks

So this room completly changed! The whole place was decorated for Halloween.
This was some kind of ritual scene with one hell of a scary doll.
Even the hall was decorated
This baby doll looks like a little ghostchild to me... who lost his eye.
A mysterious frame from some of the guest...

The lights were covered with black spiderwebs


Little ghost I created. I'm a proud mommy :)

This is a magnificant painting that my sister made!


An old family photo I found and recreated just little bit...
Porcelain dolls couldn't be missed! This was much scarier when it was dark outside, believe me.


So this is how the place was decorated. We put a lot of work to do all this and it was only the decoration here. We also had to choose music, themed food, costumes and so on! Check it out here.

We'll see you next time!
-G. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten