woensdag 29 januari 2014

Saying goodbye!


Hey guys

Due to having almost no time anymore, we have decided to stop blogging. We just couldn't manage it, to keep good grades in school and make fun posts for you to read. We're very sorry that we have to do this, because we found it actually nice to do.

Anyways, we want to thank every single one of you who wanted to read our posts during those four short months of the existance of our blog. We also want to say that the Friendo's still exists and this blog will be kept online too, so you'll still be able to read the posts. Lucky you!

Also, Phara started a new blog, which is in Dutch this time. It's going to be similar to this one, but there won't be a uploadday, if you know what I mean. I'm going to upload when I have something for you to read, so the possibility exists that there will be weeks without an upload. And I'm sorry for that, but it's the same reason as why we quit the Friendo's blog: having not enough time.

What I'm trying to say is that if you still want some Friendo-love, you can check out this blog: http://love-a-laugh.blogspot.be/ and I'll hope you like it as much as you liked this one. I'll try my hardest to make you enjoy the posts.


So that's it. Maybe there's going to be a reunion in the future, who knows? We want you to know that we're very grateful and that we love you!


We'll see you next time!

-G
-M
-P

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten