donderdag 24 oktober 2013

The art of photography
















You might know I’m really into the whole photography thing. And for those who might know a little about photography, I’m going to tell you what I use to take all my photos. My main device is a Canon EOS 400D with the kit lens Canon EF-S 18-55. I have a second lens to combine that one, and that’s a fixed focal EF 28mm 2.8. Actually I’m a really simple person and I still like to use my Canon pocket camera. I have this really cool retro bag to put my devices in.








My dad has now 4 cameras! Since I was a baby, he walked around the house and took photos of literally everything. And that’s how I got into photography. My dad bought me my first camera when I was about 11 years old. He’s really talented and he learned me how to work with it.

















already mentioned this in my previous post, but I think it’s so important to take plenty photos. When I look back at my old photos, I have a lot of good memories. I went to Thailand this summer and I’m so happy my dad and I made about 3000 (!) photos. Here are a few. 

                                                         

                                                                     
 These are a few photos I took of random objects around my house. Don’t get me wrong, I love taking pictures of people, but I think I’m not that good at it. I’m afraid people don’t like my photos. I still need a lot of practise and patience. The only thing I have to do now is make time to take photos.








So I hope you enjoyed the photos. And I'll see you next time. 

- M.

2 opmerkingen: