maandag 4 november 2013

Current Addictions




Hello guys!

It has been a bit quiet, these past days. With school and everything, it's really busy, but we're trying our best to keep the blog updated.
However, back to what I wanted to tell you: my current addictions. And no, with addictions I don't mean drugs, alcohol, or any of those kinds. More like hings I have found myself eating, watching, reading... a lot, the past days.


The first one definitely is M&M's. I always loved them, and it's something I can eat anywhere, anytime. But lately... Let's just say, it's quite bad. I'm eating them non-stop. I know they're not healthy or anything, far from it, actually. But, they're just sooooo good, you know?


I don't have much to say about this one. It's the music video for One Direction's single Story of my life and it's just perfect. End of story.


This one is something I really like these days: Wattpad. Wattpad.com is a site where you can write your own stories and publish them, so others can read them. If you're not quite the writer, but more the reader, no worries. There are enough stories for you to discover. You can find thousands of stories divided into different categories. It goes from romance to spiritual, from science-fiction to poetry, and so on. You also can read fan-fiction, which are stories with your favorite artists or actors in it. And I have to admit, I have read some One Direction fan-fiction. Don't shoot me, please.


And the last one: So You Think You Can Dance. It's not the American version, but the Belgian one. Which is also with candidats from the Netherlands. I love watching SYTYCD and I admire the dancers on the show. I have quite some respect for them, although I don't understand how they can get their bodies in all those weird positions. You may or may not know, that I'm not a good dancer. Actually, a quite bad one, but I think it's fun to watch people dance.

So that was it for today!
We'll see you next time!

-P.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten