maandag 14 oktober 2013

Autumn Has Come!



Hello everyone

The days are filled with rain, high temperatures are gone, it's time for warm clothing, leafs aren't on the branches of trees anymore, but are lying on the ground. With other words, Autumn has come. I'm probably one of those crazy persons who like Autumn, or Fall, however you call it, more than Summer or Spring. The idea of watching a film underneath a soft blanket with a cup of hot chocolat while it's cold outside, is just more attempting for me, than Summer will ever be. (That rymed, I'm a poet, and I don't even know it! God, that rymed again, I'm so good. Am not.)


I know, a lot of you must be thinking now that I'm probably losing it, but Autumn has its charme. It's lovely to go walking when there's a layer of leafs underneath your feet. So why don't go for a walk in a forest near you. If you're more the adventurous type, and you don't like the leafs to just be beneath your feet, then just jump into a pile of leafs. You will be surrounded by leafs and feel the love radiating of off them. Too much? Yeah, I thought so too. Anyway in Autumn, it's time to celebrate Halloween, which is really fun (and scary) to do. That's exactly why Gwendolyne and I are throwing a party! You can also bake some apple pie, or pumpkin pie, to stay in the Halloween-theme. And of course, eat it! Why not learn to knit? It's cold in Autumn and you need sweaters anyway, so why don't make them yourself? Start christmas shopping! It's never to early to start getting presents for the ones you love, and that gives you an excuse to go shopping too.

You see, Autumn is awesome! You just have to appreciate and respect it. Go do some fun things with your friends or family, and you're going to have a great time.
I hope I could get you a little bit more excited about the thought of Autumn!

That was it, I hope you liked it.
We'll see you next time!

-P.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten