dinsdag 1 oktober 2013

"Without music, life would be a mistake."

We can't agree more with these wise words, the famous writer Nietsche once wrote. Music is very important in our lifes. Though we are really good friends, our taste of music is totally different. Today I'm going to tell you about my favorite artists and songs of the moment while my friend will tell you tomorrow.

So, I'm more the type of person who's  into popmusic. I really like Pink, Ed Sheeran, Little Mix, Lady Gaga, Jason Derulo, MKTO, stuff like that. Also Beyonce, Bruno Mars, All Time Low, The Script and Fall Out Boy are on the list. But of course, I have my favorites. I'm a real girl if it comes to music, so it won't surprise people if I say I'm a huge Directioner. Yes I know, they are hot and funny, but I really like them for their music too. I think they're really talented and their songs are great.








Their song, called "She's not afraid", is my favorite one at the moment, but that often changes.







Since 2008 I've been a huge fan of Demi Lovato, which would make me a Lovatic. I watched the films she was in multiple times, watched episodes of Sonny With A Chance over and over again. And her music was constantly on replay. I think she's a very good rolemodel for people of all ages.  Demi's a real inspiration and she helps you to "stay strong".




Her song "Really don't care", featuring the British singer Cher Lloyd, is an uptempo song, which just makes you want to dance and sing along. If I'm sad, I just listen to it, and within seconds there's a smile on my face again. That's the power of Demi Lovato, ladies and gentlemen.







Although, they are the artists I love the most, my favorite songs of the moment aren't performed by them. I love the song "Talk Dirty" by Jason Derulo and 2 Chainz. It's not a song with inspiring lyrics, but it has a catchy tune and I catch myself singing it often lately. Also "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus is really good, but I prefer listening to it whithout watching the clip. It's quite disturbing, if I may say. But when I'm sad, or I had a bad day, I often listen to a song by Daniel Powter with the suitable name "Bad day".

So these are my favorites, probably, my friendo her favorites will be quite different. She'll post them later on, normally tomorrow, so we'll see you next time.

-P.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten