vrijdag 15 november 2013

"Music is the strongest form of magic."




Hello hello, my dearest readers!

I thought it would be a good time to let you know my favorite music at the moment, once again. A couple of weeks have passed since the last time I made a post like this and a lot of music has been released. There were, of course, songs that have been waiting for me to discover, which I did in the past days, weeks, month... Not really sure.

Now first, the new album of the girlgroup Little Mix came out this week. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That quite shows how happy I am, that there's finally new music from them. So yeah... sorry about that. Anyway, Gwendolyne actually listened to it before me, and she recommended me the song Towers. And, I mean, it's just simply amazing. I can't really put my finger on what it is, that makes the song good, but it just is THAT good. This might be my favorite one of all the songs of Little Mix, although it's really hard to choose. So, follow my advice, and go listen to it!


The next one's Beautiful Life by Union J. I've listened to this song once when it came out, but I wasn't really fond of it. But Gwen kind of made me listen to it another time, and this time I found it so much better! I guess it's just one of those songs you've got to listen to more than one time to actually appreciate the song, and now I do. I didn't know that much about Union J, so I scrolled through their Wikipedia page. (I'm such a stalker, I know). So I found out they were also on the show The X Factor UK. Guess that I like the contestants of that show :D Now whatsoever, just listen to the song, and you'll know what I mean. Unless, just like me, you've got to listen to it multiple times to like it. Let me know...




The last song I want to tell you about, is a single of  Gavin DeGraw, called Soldier. I don't know if Gavin DeGraw is actually popular where you live, but here, in Belgium he's not really famous. But the TV-series One Tree Hill was shown on Belgian television, and as you may know, his song I don't want to be was the theme song for that show. That's how I've met his music. The song Soldier though, is much more recent, although it came out almost a year ago. I listened to it then, like a lot, and I still do now. I love his voice, the reason behind the lyrics, and also that he's a very good live performer. So yeah, ladies and gentlemen: Gavin DeGraw!


Also listen to this live performance of the song, it's incredible!



So, this was it for the music-thingy, I hope you like it and...
We'll see you next time!

-P.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten