dinsdag 12 november 2013

My X-Factor UK Finalists!



Hi guys!




Have you been watching The X-Factor UK this year? People living in the UK probably have. When you have, you certainly have got your own favourites you’d like to see in the finale, just like I do. Or maybe even your one and only winner of the X-Factor 2013? 



My tiny little problem is that I really can’t choose one winner. I happen to have two favourites, each from different categories. Their names are Sam Bailey and Nicholas McDonalds. 
Sam Bailey, her name says enough to me. Her voice is incredible! Each week she comes back and she raises the bar so high, for herself and the other contestants. She has never been in the bottom two and here’s the reason:




 
Nicholas McDonalds… he’s just so… good. He’s only sixteen years old, as Sharon repeats a lot, but his voice says otherwise to me. He has a very powerful voice in my opinion.He also seems to be a really nice guy. Plus, he’s kind of cute too and don’t even get started on his adorable Scottish accent… In the Xtra Factor footage, he appears to be very funny and he looks like a likeable guy. I guess he gets along with all the other contestants as well. 


So these two awesome and really good artists and contestants of this years X-Factor UK are my absolute favourites. But there are a lot of other great performers in the competition this year with all their own unique voices. 

It's a shame I can't vote here in Belgium, so people please vote for the right ones who deserve to win! Thank you :) 

We'll see you next time!
-G

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten