vrijdag 8 november 2013

New series to watch!

Hello everyone!!

As you might know the well-known episodes of Pretty Little Liars is paused for some time. I love that series so much and I was really devastated and I didn't know what to do with my life when it stopped (I can exaggerate sometimes). Pretty Little Liars just stopped for a while until the 7th of January 2014. The Halloween special is called 'Crave New World'. If I can give you one advice: don't watch it alone in the dark, like I did. It can be really creepy. I'm not going to explain what the series is about, I'm just going to talk about the last episode and the exciting spin-off. 

In the Halloween-special the girls looked for Ali in Ravenswood. This is what I found on Wikipedia: 
"Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer crash the Ravenswood Founders Day Celebration after finding a clue in "A's" new lair that Ali may indeed be alive. Dressed in their finest Edwardian wear, the ladies hit the creepy cemetery party to find Ali before "A" can. But if Ali is truly alive, could the PLLs be leading "A" straight to their friend without knowing it? With Ezra lurking in the shadows, "A" may be closer than the girls realize. When Ezra drops the girls off, they see Red Coat. They follow her. They say, "Alison?" and then Red Coat takes off her hoodie and it's revealed to be Alison. She asks the girls if they missed her and says it still isn't safe for her to return to Rosewood and tells Hanna to remember what she told her in the hospital. So it's revealed that at one point when Allison individually visited them, she was actually there and not in their dreams. She runs off after hearing footsteps, which are Ezra's, returning and telling Aria that she forgot her phone in his car."


So that's basically all you need to know about that last episode. Caleb met Miranda on the bus and they got to know each other. Miranda is an orphan, just like Caleb.



After the Halloween-special of Pll the spin-off started. It’s called ‘Ravenswood’. Yesterday I watched the two first episodes and I like it so much. I don’t know how they do it, but I think it’s even more terrifying than Pretty Little Liars. There’s a curse over the whole town and Caleb and Miranda stay in a haunted house. I’m not going to spoil the two episodes now, that wouldn’t be cool. If you liked Pretty Little Liars then you are really going to enjoy Ravenswood. So please, if you watch it, tell me what you think of it.

Hope we’ll see you next time!

-   M.    

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten